I specialize in private acting coaching. My one-on-one coaching sessions are great if you are just starting out, preparing for an audition, or simply want to fine tune your acting skills. In your session, you will work on:
- cold reading and auditioning skills
- text analysis and interpretation of sides
- monologue preparation
- improvisation techniques and exercises for character exploration and development
- pre-audition and callback preparation
- tapping and exploring your emotional depths
- Objectives, Beats and Actions
- Comedic timing and making your jokes work
- Timing, rhythm and control
- Character work and dialects
- Eliminating vocal tics and speech impediments
- Eliminating bad acting habits
I have been formally trained in the following Methods, which I incorporate in my teaching. My goal is to find what makes you unique and to explore which ways of thinking work best for you.
- Stella Adler
- Uta Hagen
- Classical technique
Learn more about the nuances of performing and auditioning for film, television, commercial and stage. I work with beginners, professionals, children and adults. Call or email now for more information or to schedule your session. Payments now made online via paypal.
Private coaching sessions are $50/ hour.
***48 hour notice needed for full refund on cancellations.
I look forward to working with each and every one of you in helping you to become the best actor (and person) you can possibly be! Unlock (and use) your imagination; it’s a terrible thing to waste. ~Heather Snow Clark